Tuesday, May 8, 2007

5/8/07 - Princess



Tonight, Ma'am came over for our regular tuesday date night. She was really sweet and brought supplies for us to make chocolate covered strawberries. Yum! Unfortunately, I was feeling bratty because I had 3 bags of laundry to fold. Ma'am decided that I was being rude and warned me that if I kept it up, I was gonna get spanked. I should have listened but, instead I told her that I wouldn't be so cranky if she would do her duties as my squaw and fold the damn laundry. Well, that did it. A while later, I was over Ma'am's knee getting a sound spanking. I was quite embarrassed because my window was wide open. I kept begging her to stop but, that only caused her to pull my pants down and spank me over my panties. This was bad but not as bed as what she did next which was to yank my panties up into my ass crack and spank my bare cheeks. The slaps were so loud, they echoed like gunshots. I'm sure everyone within 3 blocks knows I get spanked like a little girl. Finally, my panties were pulled to my knees and the spanking continued. Loudly. Although, I'm not sure if the slaps were drowned out by Ma'am's booming voice as she scolded me for being a brat and needing to get spanked like a 7 year old.

She decided to embarrass me further by taking me out into the living room where I was spanked directly in front of my window that looks onto the street. If my neighbors didn't know before, they certainly do now.

Finally, I was taken back to the bedroom and placed in the corner with my panties off and my red ass on display as shown in the above photo.

Now I have to go because Ma'am says my punishment isn't over. Sigh.

No comments: