Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Date Night-princess

Before I discuss my maintenence spanking, I should mention the punishment I got this weekend. Yes, this naughty princess got her first ever enema. I was being a complete brat and finally, Ma'am decided that something must be out of whack inside me. A quick trip to the drugstore and there I was, ass in the air with the enema bottle easing in.

I was so embarrassed but, Ma'am told me that I shouldn't be embarrassed in front of her. I belong to her.

Overall, the experience was a bit unpleasant. I don't like enemas. So, I'm sure Ma'am will be employing them again in the future.

Now it's time for the princess's regular "date night" post.

I went to Ma'am's house last night. She had told me that afternoon that I would be getting spanked that evening. She also told me that one gentleman had made a comment on this blog requesting us to post some more photo's. Ma'am doesn't like to disappoint so she let me know that this punishment would be photographed.

She had dinner ready when I got there and after we ate, I made the dumb mistake of trying to steal her glasses and then pinching her. That did it! Ma'am hauled me into the bedroom and threw me over her knee. I got a sound spanking with my jeans around my knees and my underpants pulled between my butt cheeks. I hate that.

Then, it was time for my bath. Ma'am has decided that if I act like a little girl, I get treated like one and that includes getting a bath from her. I was so ashamed when she began to thoroughly scrub my backside that I started whining and complaining. that earned me a good hard spanking in the corner of the tub.



After I was dried off, Ma'am instructed me to put on a pair of my spanking panties. I did but, not without a bit of whining and a few motivational slaps on the butt.








Finally, I was placed in the corner for a few minutes to think about my behavior and then, it was time for my spanking.

Ma'am scolded and lectured while spanking me over my panties. I whined and yelled which did nothing but provoke Ma'am to untie the sides of my panties and go to town on my bare bottom with the bathbrush. Owie! It wasn't long before I was crying like a little girl and promising to behave.

Ma'am kept spanking until she was satisfied. After she finished, she took some pictures.



I was also give some new rules which include:

-Eating at least two meals a day. A coke does not constitute a meal and neither does a handful of goldfish crackers.
-Eat vegetables at least once a day
-Be in bed by 2AM

Ma'am is decideding whether or not I should be made to keep a log.....god I hope I don't have to...


Before bed, Ma'am and I made a few plans for my birthday which is in about two weeks. Without going into details, I will say that am going to be a "well taken care of" little princess.... :-)

5 comments:

Dave said...

You have quite the disciplinarian to keep you in line. wow! :-))!

Spank on,
Dave

Dave said...

p.s. This is one of the few F/f blogs I can think of. Very cool. I can only think of one other called "Tiny Miranda."

Double A said...

Does Naughty Princess ever get a spanking while standing? I'm quite certain that a photo of Naughty Princess desperately trying to get her bottom out of harms way by dropping it to the floor while Ma'am keeps a strong grip on Naughty Princess's arm, keeping her bottom up off the floor while delivering the spanking, would be compelling. Such a photo would exemplify Naughty Princess's bratty unacceptance of her punishment and Ma'am's stern intent to deliver it.

dwcmike said...

Hi. I do hope you re-start this blog, because it is refreshingly different, interesting and erotic to read.
bottoms up
Mike

JVLZ said...

Can I provide some little bit of advice?

Your ma'am is right: when a naughty brat like you behaves childishly, then she may have something wrong inside.

The first thing to check is whether the brat has a fever. Of course, this is better done by a thermometer in the rear end...

If an enema is needed, it's better to use a real enema bag rather than a disposable enema. Disposable enema contain chemicals that trigger an urge to go poop, this is why they are so unpleasant. With an enema bag, you use plain water at body temperature. Still unpleasant, but without chemicals.