Thursday, May 10, 2007

waiting - Princess

I'm in big trouble.

Ma'am and I were talking online today and she asked me to take off my shirt and bra and turn on my webcam. I should have been a good girl and obeyed but, I was too shy and I wouldn't do it.

Not smart.

Ma'am is on her way here right now and she's plenty angry. She told me she's gonna give me something to really be embarrassed about. Oh man. This is on top of the fact that I am already due to be spanked for using a bad word in my first blog post. My bottom is going to be on fire. The only good thing is that Ma'am is coming to my house. She promised to spank me with the belt but, the belt is at her house and she's coming from work. I've never been spanked with a belt before. I'm scared of it.

On the other hand, there's no shortage of things for her to spank me with when she's here. Namely, the giant wooden spoon that she's so fond of. I should set that thing on fire. Just like it does to my butt.

Anyway, I'm still clinging to the fantasy that she's somehow forgotten about punishing me.

oh no...she's calling...that means she almost here...

No comments: