Thursday, May 17, 2007

Date night - Princess

I'm a little late but, I wanted to write about the spanking i got on tuesday.

Ma'am came over for our regular tuesday date night all set for spaghetti and fun but, i was in a very cranky mood. PMS does not wear well on the naughty princess. I was sullen and bratty all night. It was when i decided to start pinching ma'am that she finally had enough.

With no hesitation, she tossed me over her lap and started giving me a sound spanking. First, over my jeans, then with my panties pulled into my ass crack. She ordered me into the shower and when I came out, the spanking resumed with ma'am seated in a kitchen chair and me over her knee. Panties at my feet.

When she figured I'd learned my lesson, we swept off to the bedroom for some more fun. Afterwards, we were laying in bed chatting in that sweaty and breathless knd of way and i accidentally let it slip that I'd disobeyed her and spent a few hours that day watching some "adult" videos and pleasuring myself. And then, lied shamelessly about it when she'd asked me.


Seconds later, I found myself back over her knee in the living room getting the hardest spanking I've ever gotten. I even cried a little.

That's what I love about Ma'am....she has limits for her princess and she enforces them.

However, I've not been spanked since and quite honestly, i'm feeling like I could get away with murder. In fact, I've used about 9658 naughty words to ma'am, right to her face even and she didnt mention it. hahahaha.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Ma'am and Princess!

I wanted to stop by and welcome you to the neighborhood. You have a fine start here and I look forward to watching your blog grow.

I hope you're enjoying a great weekend!

With warm regards,
Bonnie

Miranda said...

Dear Ma'am and Princess,

This is Tiny Miranda. Thanks for your comment on my blog. This is funny. I like reading it. I will put a link to your page on my blog.

Miranda

PS. Perhaps you should think of showing your different voices more clearly so we know who is talking? Just a simple advice.

dwcmike said...

too bad the stories are fictional, but the photos look real.
Have fun with the idea.