Saturday, May 12, 2007

Bad Girl - Ma'am

The princess was exceedingly naughty on Thursday. As she pointed out in the last post, she disobeyed me and therefore had to be punished. All I ask for is respect and for her to be a good girl and listen to me. Unfortunately for her, she can't seem to stop being a brat long enough to follow direction. She knew she was going to get spanked Thursday night because of her use of the word ASS - she is not allowed to say that word since that isn't proper for a young lady. I guess she assumed that since she was going to get spanked, she might as well be as bad as she could be. Little did she know that not only was her spanking more severe, the embarrassment which followed would never have hapened if she would have just been a good girl and used the webcam when I told her to.

As you can see, this is just the beginning.



First she was spanked by hand and when she still wouldn't quiet down she got the spoon. I must say the spoon is really an effective way of getting the princess to listen. Without the spoon she often begs me to stop spanking her and tells me how she is going to be a good girl from then on. Of course I know this isn't even remotely true and I remind her of how I feel about begging - the more she does it, the longer the spanking will be. The spoon puts a stop to that quickly!



The spoon did the trick, but her punishment was not over yet.

Miss Princess told me she couldn't (or more accurately she wouldn't) take her shirt and bra off for the webcam because she was embarrased. I told her if she was embarrased to take her shirt and bra off for me she would be mortified to have to stand in front of the open window and possibly have her neighbors see her very red bottom. She thought I'd forget or I wouldn't do it - Well, I didn't forget and I am not one to pose empty threats. Right after she was thoroughly spanked with the big spoon she was made to stand with her backside facing a very open window where anyone of her neighbors could have seen just how bad she was.

I think she learned her lesson - at least for now.

No comments: