Thursday, May 31, 2007

There's a "me" in "meme"-Princess

Three Things That Scare Me:
*Bugs
*Yelling
*Public bathrooms

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
*Ma'am
*My younger brother
*Larry the cable guy ("git'er done!")

Three Things I Love:
*How loved Ma'am makes me feel (even when she's giving me a good spanking)
*Kittens
*Arts and Crafts

Three Things I Hate/Severely Dislike:
*Enemas
*BUGS
*Seeing or hearing people eat seafood....ugh....exoskeletons!

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
*Why bugs can't evolve into something cute and fuzzy...like tiny little kittens...some with wings.
*Math
*Why I can't behave and listen to Ma'am

Three Things On My Desk:
*Batik wax
*My stuffed bunny "rabbitt"
*2 Coke cans

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
*This Survey
*Watching the food network
*Not folding my laundry

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
*Let Ma'am spank me in a semi-public place
*Attend a fetish party
*Host a spanking party (maybe...it just kinda came to me...)

Three Things I Can Do:
*Trust ma'am completely
*Anything I want
*Anything else I want!

Three Things I Can’t Do:
*Behave myself when I'm put in the naughty corner
*Get to bed on time
*Beat Ma'am at scrabble...yet!

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
*Me
*Me
*Me

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
*Barry Manilow
*Your shoulder devil
*Anyone who tells you to clean your colon with chemicals

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
*How to fly
*How to get away with murder
*I'm only putting two...I know almost everything!

Three Favorite Foods:
*Spaghetti
*Strawberries
*Cupcakes

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
*David the Gnome
*Heathcliff
*Inspector Gadget

Three Things I Regret:
*Princesses have no regrets.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

To Princess-I hope you enjoy your spankings but if you are misbehaving this much it sounds like she needs to do more....or use something else like a cane or a thin piece of bamboo.

To Ma'am-How hard do you hit her? My old Master hit me with a cane on my butt 13 times and it stung like a b***h. If you start with the spoon, move up to the hairbrush, and then the cane, she will feel it and won't screw up so much. Also something I read is called figging. You peel a piece of ginger and stick it in her butthole. By the fifth or sixth stroke, it should feel uncomfortable and by the 20th or so stroke it should be burning. The best part: It doesn't cause any permanent damage and the effects wear off in about 20 minutes. http://www.figging.com The more she clenches her butt, the more it burns. You can't really see the redness on her butt that well, by the way.